Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 21:19 — 19.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More
Since planning is such an essential skill—especially at work, doing it and doing it well can pay back in big ways. But with ADHD we tend to fall into some predictable planning traps:
- We make plans that are utterly unrealistic
- We struggle with our own internal resistance to it
- And even when we intend to do it, we forget to follow through and actually plan!
Here are 3 steps you can use to navigate the perils of planning with ADHD… listen now to put them to work for you today!
Then keep learning about ADHD with:
- Episode 135: Easy ADHD Planning Prompts
- Episode 121: Cultivating a Clearer Vision of Time
- Episode 100: Your Front Burner Focus
- Dana’s blog: How to Get Back On Track When Your Day Goes Off the Rails
- Dana’s blog: Reduce ADHD Symptoms with Proper ADHD Brain Care