Digital bloat collects EVERYWHERE. It’s in your browser (tabs!), your computer desktop (files!), your phone (apps!), and in lots of other interesting places. (Domain names, anyone?!)
What’s worse: this detritus can really slow you down and even steal your focus!
Why is it important to address and what can you do? Listen in to find out!
After you listen, keep learning with:
- Dana’s ADHD Success Club (especially the modules on organizing and reducing clutter)
- Ep. 145: How Your Phone Can Help You Focus
- Ep. 31: Controlling ADHD Phone Addiction
- Dana’s blog: I’m Addicted to My Phone
- Dana’s blog: The Hidden Costs of Disorganization for Adult ADHD