Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 36:53 — 34.1MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More
If you live with unmanaged ADHD for any length of time, you might just develop a track record of missing expectations. And that can, in turn, can lead to a paralyzing fear of failing. Again.
Dana shares about some recent conversations she’s had about this and brings up two big ways we end up stuck like this:
- We have failed at things so often in the past that we are afraid to start anything new.
- We have failed to keep commitments so often that we stop making commitments to ourselves and to others.
There may be others, but if you’re stuck due to fear, you’re not alone. In fact, this is normal.
The real question is: how do we get unstuck? Listen for practical tips and a lot more.
Then keep learning how to make living with ADHD easier:
- Dana’s blog: ADHD’s Productivity Kryptonite
- Dana’s blog: How to Get Back On Track When Your Day Goes Off the Rails
- Dana’s blog: Your Brain on ADHD
- Kick Some ADHD podcast: Episode 55: Tackling ADHD Symptom Triggers
- Kick Some ADHD podcast: Episode 63: Fire Up Your Follow-Through