Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 30:47 — 28.5MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More
We often hear the phrase “ADHD success” bantered about. For that matter, we even used it last time when we said ADHD Success is Sexy.
But what do we mean when we talk about ADHD success?
If at some level we’re all striving for it (those of us with ADHD, at least), then it helps to have a clearly defined target to aim at. And that’s where we start this week’s conversation—after we finish talking about our adult beverages, that is.
Perhaps more importantly than understanding what ADHD success looks like are the follow-up questions:
- Why do we care about ADHD success?
- Is it even possible to achieve?
- And if so, how do we go about it?
If you’re a regular listener, then you probably know that Dana is going to spring something poignant on us at some point. This episode is no exception. You’re gonna want to listen closely to what she says about the real reason to care about ADHD success. It’s a doozy!
If you want to strive for success, check out:
- The 123s of ADHD Success
- Your Ticket to Stopping ADHD Distractions
- ADHD Success – When Life Happens
- Join the ADHD Success Club for weekly training and coaching to help you live successfully with ADHD
- Episode 15: Avoiding ADHD Landmines