Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 36:56 — 34.2MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More
Here’s an insidious pattern of thinking & behavior that will consistently draw you right into a trap. You may not even realize you have this tendency, but it’s incredibly common among people with ADHD.
When you get sucked into it, you find yourself struggling with:
- unfinished projects
- unshakable procrastination
- loads of stress and frustration—for you and your coworkers, friends, and loved ones!
In this episode of Kick Some ADHD, learn all about “all or nothing” thinking, where it comes from, and most importantly: how to untangle yourself from it!
Listen in and then keep learning about ADHD with:
- Episode 137: Whole Brain Living – ADHD Game Changer?
- Episode 132: Are You Making ADHD Harder?
- Dana’s blog: ADHD Fear of Starting New Things
- Dana’s blog: ADHD’s Productivity Kryptonite
- Dana’s blog: Surviving ADHD Emotional Meltdowns