Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 30:37 — 23.3MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More
You know that feeling when you’re brain just won’t let you get started on something? Maybe it’s boring. Or maybe it’s overwhelming to you for one reason or another. Either way, the ADHD brain has at least 1 biological reason… among other very real reasons why. It’s not just you!
Whether you’re procrastinating or just staring down a challenging task, you’re going to want this simple 5-step process to help you get your brain in motion!
And you’ll want to pay special attention to step 4: it’s a fun one!
Tune in and then keep learning about how to get stuff done with ADHD:
- Dana’s blog: How to Get Back On Track When Your Day Goes Off the Rails
- Dana’s blog: My Secret Sauce to Getting Things Done with Adult ADHD
- Dana’s blog: What’s the Best ADHD Planner?
- Episode 1 of Kick Some ADHD: How to Get the Right Stuff Done
- Episode 81 of Kick Some ADHD: ‘Can’t’ vs ‘Can’ in ADHD Land
- Episode 125 of Kick Some ADHD: How to Finish Things with ADHD