Having ADHD-friendly accountability can be an amazing power tool. Once you’ve tasted its effectiveness, you may—like many others—decide that you can’t afford to be without it!
The problem is that not all accountability works for those of us with ADHD. In fact, it can make things worse!
What options do you have?
- an accountability group
- an individual accountability partner
- a coach
- something else?
The key is to see which option works best for you and then to clarify what you’re hoping to accomplish. We talk about some of the important ideas you’ll need to cover, including the difference between accountability & productivity (hint: you might have a partner for each, but they’re very different!). Also:
- what accountability isn’t
- problems with accountability for those of us with ADHD
- setting up successful partnerships/groups
- what to do—and not do!—in your accountability sessions